Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies (Dreyfus CIS) is closely monitoring developments around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and our priority remains the safety of our employees and our clients. Importantly, our employees remain dedicated to ensuring we deliver on our commitment to serve you amid these challenging times. Our COVID-19 preparedness is coordinated as part of an established BNY Mellon-wide resiliency program, which is frequently tested to ensure seamless transition during times of uncertainty and disruption.
We are taking our response to the developing coronavirus seriously. Ensuring that Dreyfus CIS is operationally resilient is of paramount importance to our clients and organization. As the number of coronavirus cases continues to climb, we are taking steps to ensure that we are, in fact, resilient.
All Dreyfus CIS offices are open and we have implemented remote working arrangements and split operations (with some staff working in the office, some working at business continuity sites and others working remotely). Beginning Wednesday, March 11, a portion of our staff began working from home for a sustained period.
Additionally, we have taken the following preventative measures:
- All corporate travel is now limited to business critical until further notice.
- We are asking clients, vendors and staff who have travelled to, from, or through higher-risk areas, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Singapore and South Korea, to wait for 14 calendar days upon their return before entering our facilities. This includes employees with household members who have travelled to these areas.
- A self-quarantine protocol has also been put in place for staff who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, have household members with such symptoms, or who have had known contact with an individual that has been exposed to the virus.
- We are asking employees to check in with clients, vendors and others in advance of any on-site meetings to review their coronavirus policy.
- Dreyfus CIS has initiated deep cleanings at our principal offices.
- We have also reminded our staff of commonsense practices on hygiene to reduce potential exposure including hand washing, using sanitizer products and avoiding close contact with others in public spaces (social distancing).
As your trusted partner, we are taking every necessary step to continue to provide the high-quality service and stability you rely on, while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and our clients. We have and will continue to take prudent, precautionary actions that allow us to provide the excellent support you have come to expect from us—including a focus on leveraging our digital capabilities, flexibility to accommodate client needs and ensuring we proactively engage with you to gather real-time feedback.
As you and your company enact contingency measures, please share that information with your client service team so that we can adjust to suit your needs. Importantly, we remain fully functional and are prepared to provide continuity of service as the environment around us evolves.
Dreyfus CIS will continue to carefully monitor COVID-19 and coordinate its global planning and response based on established continuity and pandemic plans, guidance from global, respected health organizations and medical advisors, and in alignment with various government restrictions.
We take tremendous pride in being stewards of your business and will do everything in our power to deliver on that promise. Accordingly, we encourage you to contact your Dreyfus CIS Sales Representative or your client service team at 1-800-346-3621 who are ready to offer assistance in any meaningful way possible and answer any further questions.
Thank you for your confidence and, most importantly, stay safe and be well.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, encompassing BNY Mellon's affiliated investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution companies. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and may also be used as a generic term to reference the Corporation as a whole or its various subsidiaries generally.
Views expressed are those of the advisor stated and do not reflect views of other managers or the firm overall. Views are current as of the date of this publication and subject to change. Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies (Dreyfus CIS) is a division of BNY Mellon Investment Adviser, Inc.; Dreyfus Cash Solutions is a division of BNY Mellon Securities Corporation, a registered broker dealer. BNY Mellon Investment Adviser, Inc., and BNY Mellon Securities Corporation are companies of BNY Mellon.
This is a promotional message from Dreyfus Cash Solutions, a division of BNY Mellon Securities Corporation.
© 2020 BNY Mellon Securities Corporation, Distributor 240 Greenwich Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10286.