Follow these quick and easy tips to help troubleshoot some common mutual fund account access issues
- Users are locked out if they have not logged into their accounts within 180 days
- Update your password yearly
- Password Criteria: 8-10 characters with a minimum of 4 letters and 2 numbers; Examples: "Bird1234" or "7Gh5nTS8"
- When inputting your account number, be sure to use only the last 10 digits of the account number located on your Dreyfus statement (do not include the fund code)
- When obtaining the authentication code, hold the "Control" button on your keyboard and then press the letter "N" to open a new window
Still need help? Contact the Dreyfus Customer Service Center at 1-800-645-6561.
Before you call, please have the following information ready and available:
- Type of computer or device you are using
- Web browser and version (EX: Internet Explorer v.11)
- Account number
- Error message you are receiving